A collateral loan is secured by using your luxury goods, fine jewelry items, or precious metals as collateral against your loan without need for any credit check. Our collateral loan process is simple and hassle-free, and we don’t consider any loan to be too small or too big!
The Collateral Loan Process:
- Contact us at (714) 731-9600, or come into our Tustin location at: 17480 E 17th St, Ste 105, Tustin, CA 92780.
- We evaluate your item(s) that you are bringing in, typically offering you a percentage of the price that we would purchase your items for, based on a variety of factors.
- We then issue you a four-month loan with a ten-day grace period, per state regulations.
- Interest is also state-regulated and is based on the amount of your loan.
- We provide you with your loan information paperwork once the loan is finalized.
- Your item is held as collateral until you repay your loan in good standing while it’s active.
- If you wish to extend the time period for your loan repayment, you are always welcome to do so by paying at least the accrued interest amount of your loan.
Collecting has been our passion for years. Our interests are in English, Georgian, Victorian, and Edwardian Silver, as well as American and Coin Silver. We accept makers such as Paul Storr, Omar Ramsden & Alwyn Carr, Georg Jensen, Fabergé, Hester Bateman, and Tiffany & Co. We strive to find the rarest, finest pieces in the best condition—many of them purchased from well-known estates and auction houses around the world. We also sell fine art from artists such as Peter Max, George Bickerstaff, Ben Abril, Tomasz Rut, and much more.
Whether you want to buy, sell, or loan your rare collectibles, we can help you with whatever luxury services you need. We buy and sell rare coins, art, precious metals, and other collectibles, offering some of the most competitive rates in the area. We also offer collateral loans from our Tustin location. We can give you same-day cash for your rare items so you can get the capital you need without having to permanently part with your valuables. If you’d like to learn more about buying or selling collectibles with Watch & Wares, fill out our contact form to schedule a professional appraisal.
Our owner, William Houchin, has decades of personal and professional experience dealing in fine jewelry and watches. William has had insight and intuition for the care of beautifully-crafted pieces his entire life; he has gained a virtually encyclopedic knowledge of not only watches, but further jewelry, fine art, couture, and collectibles. William’s relentless passion for his work and dedication to his customers has made him a permanent fixture not only in California, but within our entire industry. William is always happy to help customers and share his valuable expertise with them.
Our master jeweler has over 40 years of experience in exacting, precise jewelry repair, and rendering custom creations from a variety of sources, becoming the jeweler’s jeweler over the years for his efforts.